Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three days in, on the fourth

Feeling really good.  I've been weighing myself every morning so far.

Saturday -- 339
Sunday -- 336

Doing the math, that's 8 pounds in 3 days.

I had one chicken breast for a late lunch yesterday and didn't feel hungry the rest of the day, so I skipped supper.  Burnt some asparagus on the grill, too.  If you do that, don't eat them, they really don't taste good.

Made a trip to Trader Joe's yesterday.  First time I had been to their store.  I had heard a lot of good things about it.  It seems like they have a better selection of fruits and vegetables than Hy-Vee.  Certainly more organic.  I bought some eggs from cage free chickens, a tomato, squash, some avacados and ground turkey.

This morning I'm sipping on a smoothie that I made with strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, a little coconut milk and some water.  The coconut milk is pretty powerful stuff.

At about 6:30pm last night I had a pretty good burst of energy.  I had been putting off updating my EVO phone to the latest Android software, so I got it reset and put on a new ROM running with the Gingerbread code.  It does seem faster.  Anyway, thought I would throw in something not related to the diet.

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment