Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A New Journey Begins

Here it goes...

This is my first blog, my first entry, about a new journey I'm beginning in my life.  It is something I've wanted to do for a long time and something that I need to do -- extend the mileage that I have left in my body.  In other words, lose weight.  Specifically, a lot of weight.  My journey will be easier than others and more difficult than others.  I'm here to share these experiences in hopes of helping me more than anything else and to keep myself accountable.  I've tried this before and failed.  Failure is no longer an option; success is required.  Maybe, just maybe, if I can help someone else or provide motivation for one other person, it will keep me going, too.

Sometimes posts will be organized.  Other times they will be random.  You'll just have to check back often to see how it is going.

I welcome comments, suggestions, constructive criticism and thoughts.

Next up...the plan and beginning statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment