Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 5 results

Good morning.  Week five is in the books and my current weight is 317, which makes this a three pound week.    A solid week, but I was really wanting four pounds this week.  That would have brought me to a total loss of 50.  So I'm kind of disappointed with myself.  I did start cardio this week and I'm sure as I increase the number of workout days, it will only help my weight loss continue.

Tried a couple of new things this week.  I'm not much of a vegetable eater, so I tried some green juice (Simply Green Juice on this blog).  If you don't like these things raw, chances are you won't like them as a juice.  I'll try a couple of the other ones in the near future.  Also made some of this BBQ sauce that I used to eat some left over pork I had in the freezer.  It is pretty good.

Not much on tap for the weekend.  Will probably watch some football today and mow the lawn.  I'm sure my loyal hound will want to go out for a tour later today, too.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment