Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 4 update

I am a couple of days late in posting, as I was traveling all week.  The week was spent in Dallas, where I attended a Microsoft Lync class.  It was a good glass and I learned a lot about a product that I've been selling and talking about all year.

And now for the real update.  I weighed in on Saturday morning and the scale read 320.  I owe a big thanks to our scheduler in our Dallas office who arranged special meals for me, as they catered in lunch each day.  I did try a gluten free pizza, without cheese, which turned out to be pretty good.  It was topped with beef, jalapenos and onions.  My plan for starting cardio last week was thwarted by a gout flare up in my right big toe.  Hopefully this week I can get going on that front.

Also, to update the doctor's visit on the 9th -- he took me off fenofibrate!  Obviously this is awesome news.  I even had a beer on Saturday to celebrate.  He is impressed with my results thus far and if I continue, the trips to the doctor should get fewer and fewer.  My next goal is to get off one of the hypertension meds on the next visit.  Exercise will help that effort tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment