Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 10

Good morning!  My week 10 results are in.  If you were looking for week 9 results last week, I apologize, but I was out of town.  It was a roller coaster of a week, due to being out of town.  I visited an old work colleague who knows how to cook and doesn't do so with regard to health, thus I indulged a tad.  My week 8 updat was at 309.  Last Monday (after the weekend) I weighed 314.  This morning I weigh 304.  I didn't do anything different, just got back on paleo and away the weight went.

I'm still doing cardio nearly every day.  About 30 - 50 minutes per.  This has mainly been in the form of walking.  Now that it is starting to cool down, that should force me back to the gym.  Weight training will then be added, not in the form of heavy lifting, but rather toning and strengthening joints.

Oh yeah, a report on chicken pancakes.  I've received probably 50 inquiries over the past weeks as to what they are like.  They are delicious.  I preferred them with BBQ sauce over wing sauce.  I'm betting they would taste good with natural maple syrup as well.  Very easy to make, too.

A big game for the Huskers today versus Michigan State.  It is a home game for the Huskers -- I hope that gives them the edge.

Another side note, I received my iPhone 4s yesterday.  It is nice; I like Siri.  The EVO screen was really big.  I had forgotten just how large it was until I returned to the relatively tiny iPhone screen.  Plus side -- it is easier to operate with one hand than the EVO.  Also switched over to a Mac at home for my main machine in my office.  I can't believe I didn't do this sooner.  I love this operating system.  That's quite a statement coming from someone who has made their career pimping Microsoft software.  Oh well.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment