Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wow, was I gone that long?

I know it has been over a month and I really have no excuse.  I'm back and ready to report regularly.  Weight this morning was at 286.  Truly disappointing that it took this long to lose five pounds.  The good news is that I've lost 80 total pounds.  80 pounds -- that's a lot; however, I still have a ways to go and I will accomplish my goals.  I've had great support from my family and friends.  Without them, this would be nearly imposible.  Thank you.

What have I been up to?  A little traveling abroad and I've taken on a new form of exercise in BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu).  I didn't think someone as big as I am could be thrown around like that by someone much smaller.  It is going to be fun learning a new skill and learn what my body can do given the right set of instructions.

Have a great weekend and I'll be back next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment